The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Amyndris - Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:54 pm 

- Your character name (edit: level,class also plz)
Amyndris, Level 60, Warrior
- Any old guilds you were a member of
Dogma in Beta (Mage) and Retail/Archimonde (Priest) - World First Onyxia Phase 2 (with Misfits and Exiled)! :)
Unfortunately, Dogma broke up due to clique division internal to the guild.

Stasis on Archimonde (Priest) - Ragnaros down, Razoregore down. Guild broke up the the GM left the game to pursue a online poker career :) and the remaining members got recruited away by other guilds.

Relentless on Archimonde/Dethecus (Priest/Hunter) - Nefarian down. I quit playing back in December due to burnout (WHAT? Priests never have burnout! AMIRITE?). When I returned in May, most of my friends had moved on, and I didn't really know any of the new people in the guild. I rerolled on Silver Hand, because I wanted to play with my RL friends instead.

- Why you left your old guild
Explained above

- Any previous MMORPG's played
City of Heroes
Dungeons and Dragons Online: Stormreach.

- Why you want to join TRS
Two reasons. Firstly, my RL friends in the guild. Secondly, I definitely think that TRS is one of the better guilds on this server, and I would like to help contribute to that success.

- Anything else you feel is relevant.
Past experience, I have killed everything from Nef on down with my Priest. I have minor Hunter XP (MC/ZG) but nothing above that. I know all the encounters at least in passing (although I admit that I need help learning the Warrior's role).

One thing that I want to disclose fully is that I work in the software industry, and for those of you not familiar with it, there is a metric ton of overtime (60+ hrs easy) involved when milestones come up. I have explained my situation to Hellmun and he said in those cases, it would be okay if I dropped to a guest standing until my overtime is over and "rebuild" back to a normal member status.