Alts: >>>
Tekza - Warlock
Tekai - Mage
Tekall - Hunter
Tekan - Druid
Takward - Priest
Tekil - Warrior
Application for Tekza - Warlock:

1: Past Guilds: I was a member of Kings Honor for a year, at the time we were part of SHR (Silver Hand Raiders) but we then left ran our own raid force. After taking my time to prove myself within the guild I became a raid leader and officer for another 6+ months. I left there at the end of last year when the officers and I couldn't agree on the way to handle our progression with the upcoming 25 man content in BC. A core selection of member left with me when I formed Bishop Dodgers as a guild with a more relaxed progression. I have been with the guild for 10 months now, as I'm not one to jump around when I'm part of something in a game.

2: I got my big launch into MMORPGs with Everquest. I ran 2 accounts (eventually becoming 3) for nearly 5 years. I was a member of Blood Cult (Bot Cult) from Xev Server for over a year running 2-3 accounts on raids and grinding (working from home provides lots of free time what can I say). I left EQ when I got into the WoW beta and I've been here ever since. Since WoW's release I've tried various other MMO's, got to love all the weird anime fan boy ones that come out of Korea, but WoW is where I do my leveling. I currently have my Warlock, Priest, Hunter, Warrior and Mage finished in WoW with a Druid and Rogue not far behind (if you can't tell I've kept my job all these years so still lots of free time).

3: I'm an end game raider at heart. I've enjoyed my time off from the end game but I'm ready to repeak my interest and love of the game but tackling it again. Plus my wife says I'm less grouchy when I'm raiding as opposed to doing the same 5 mans over and over. TRS tackles what I want to experience, I've had experience with various TRS members over the past few years, one actually for the past 4 to 5 years as we both left Blood Cult in EQ for WoW at the same time. When it comes down to it TRS is experiencing the content that I want to be part of, not just reading someone's walk through that beat it 3 months ago and dancing their dance, but ramming their heads into the walls fresh and new until they find their way to break it down.

4: Link to Tekza's current gear: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... nd&n=Tekza I raised Tekza to 70 two weeks ago and this is what I've been able to gather together so far. I've been able to have him geared in respectable gear given the 5 man instances and quests. This is my primary set for instances as well as pvp. The only difference is I'm waiting on a Primal Nether to finish off my Destruction Holo-gogs. I have two tailors, two enchanters, 3 engineers, and a JC to help keep myself covered typically in what I need.

5: I currently have completed my rep key grinds for Coilfang Heroic. As you can see from my link above the remaining ones are between 2-6k away from being completed and should be done in the next few days baring a sudden dead spell of groups. I have completed my Karazhan key for Tekza and given the other key requirements were lifted by Blizz I am attuned for them as well. I have the three Trial quests currently but have yet to have the rep to finish them but will be doing it as soon as I am able. I don't like leaving things unfinished. I hope this isn't looked on as being lazy as I have completed my key requirements on multiple characters but Tekza is my applying character.

6: I'm a dedicated player, I thrive on new things. As I work from home I'm on most of the time and can meet all the raid times posted without issue. I have ventrilo, a mic and I'm not shy to talk so that isn't an issue. Really when it comes down to it, I enjoy playing the game, thats what this is, and I'm looking to do more not wear more, this application is about the chance to explore more not stuff my pockets.

When it comes to experience with TRS members; I've know Kaycie for many years back from our days in Blood Cult. I've run into other members throughout the life of the game on various Tek's (Tekil, Tekall, Tekan, Tekai, Tekza, Teknique, see a theme here?)

I'm happy to answer any questions that might arise from this application.

**** Warlock Section ****

1) Level: Obtained.

2) General knowledge of the class: I often confuse people in 5 mans because I will switch demons from one pull to the next sometimes. Though I admit that I've earned my 'rites of passage' from learning what I can about my class, such as the 15 yard explosion radius on SoC goes up and down too (made myself lots of "friends" that time.)

3) Situational awareness: I am very situationally aware of what is coming and which of my demons can best support myself/the group. Fel Domination has come in handy for emergency seduces in the past. I work my best at maximizing my output in any situation but I'm aware this doesn't always mean being the top of the 'charts'. If I can better support the situation with a seduce, a fear, and a banish and maintaining these I will instead of trying to make sure I stay #1.

4) Damage output: Damage indeed is what I primarly do. Thats a focus and I work to make sure I'm optimizing my output whenever I can, but not to the degree that I put the rest of people around me at risk but not managing my threat properly. I also am aware that maximizing my dps does not always mean thinking of myself, if there is a situation where CoEl or CoS would provide more damage for everyone then I could output myself then I will cast what is needed.

5) Be non-irritating: I am not in my opinion irritating, but I won't say that I'm a pushover. I can retain my own opinions on things but realize that it's not always best to express them at a given time. It's not helping anything to argue with a RL/CL call mid raid.

6) Thick skin: I'm all for insight from others if it's called for. While this is a game, though a competitive one, I am happy to take points from others as long as they are delivered with the consideration that I'm also a human being on the other side of that computer screen. I'm not the kind of person to blow up or hold grudges, but I don't think the consideration is too much to ask for from anyone.

##Edited Content##
Completed two more Heroic Keys today (Shat'tar & KoT) and nearly finished another.

Post subject: Re: Tekza - Warlock
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:12 pm 
Officer

Class: Warlock
is it safe to assume that as you didn't mention it that you will be able to make all the raid times?

TRS raids Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 6:00pm-12:00 Server time (Pacific).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:01 pm 
Officer

Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman
Tekza - Warlock
Tekai - Mage
Tekall - Hunter
Tekan - Druid
Takward - Priest
Tekil - Warrior
Quite safe, I viewed that as a requirement 'prior' to posting. I work from home and sleep between 4/6am till Noonish (server time). So I am available at all posted raid times, and usually outside those as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:52 pm 

I was harassed and abused to make this post /nod

Ive known tek for years and blame him for us being on silverhand =P we let some of this freinds pick the server and we wound up here on opening day. I drug him into raiding in EQ and its taken me almost 3 years but ive coreced him into apping here finally. Tek is a great guy and i quite happliy give him a thumbs up for joining us

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:04 pm 
Officer

Tekza - Warlock
Tekai - Mage
Tekall - Hunter
Tekan - Druid
Takward - Priest
Tekil - Warrior
Kaycie wrote:
... we let some of this freinds pick the server and we wound up here on opening day....

You're never going to forgive me for that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:05 am 
Officer

Tekza - Warlock
Tekai - Mage
Tekall - Hunter
Tekan - Druid
Takward - Priest
Tekil - Warrior
Update: A couple of days and 27K rep later all heroic keys are done. Yay for PUGs

I'm now keyed with CR, HH, LC, TK, and KoT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:03 am 

A non irritating section? Dang.
You know guys, if you had this here you might've been able to keep me out of the guild when I applied =D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:26 am 
Officer

Xantoss wrote:
You know guys, if you had this here you might've been able to keep me out of the guild when I applied =D

It only applies to warlocks ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:38 am 

Race: Human
Class: Hunter
Melriken wrote:
Xantoss wrote:

It only applies to warlocks ;)

*cough*

Yeah if you remember correctly we were really desperate when it came to hunters when you joined.

awesome=cult entertainment
distractable=out of phase with reality

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:42 pm 
Officer

Tekza - Warlock
Tekai - Mage
Tekall - Hunter
Tekan - Druid
Takward - Priest
Tekil - Warrior
Re: Tekza -> Tekzi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 am 

Tekza wrote:
Re: Tekza -> Tekzi

I don't know, I was sold on the Tekza, but Tekzi seems kinda shifty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:03 am 
Officer

Tekza - Warlock
Tekai - Mage
Tekall - Hunter
Tekan - Druid
Takward - Priest
Tekil - Warrior
Oh come on now, Tekzi has what... at least 2, 2.5 Tekzas worth of vertical awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:16 am 

Tekza wrote:
Oh come on now, Tekzi has what... at least 2, 2.5 Tekzas worth of vertical awesome.

Hrm, this is true.

And heroism is... shiny.

And it would mean I could drop another 1% hit...

Good sir, I am intrigued and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:25 pm 
Officer

was necromancy really required? Your a shaman... seems in bad taste...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 pm 
Officer

Tekza - Warlock
Tekai - Mage
Tekall - Hunter
Tekan - Druid
Takward - Priest
Tekil - Warrior
I had an ankh and the requirement to app.