The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 pm 

Race: Human
Class: Mage
Hi!! I am Euthanize and I am interested in applying for your raiding mage position.

I have been playing the game for about one year and 8 months. I started out in a guild called Archon Elite, then switched to Band of brothers to start my raiding carrer. After staying there a while i decided to move to a bigger raiding guild, which is how i found out about vii. Unfortunatly they disbanded and went all over the place!! So shortly after that i helped create KMD. I left KMD becuase we/they couldn't move past Kara. So i applied with East Coast raiders and was with them for several months. I recently left them due to the attitudes of how the raids are ran (amoung other things). I am currently guildless and have been for about 3 weeks.
I am interested in being a member of TRS becuase I believe I would be benifcial to the raid progression. I can add to the fun and excitement, the ability to help out, and to guide, not to mention follow intructions wisely, and promote good playing habbits within the guild. I enjoy playing WOW and it shows in my interaction of showing up on time and setting an example of the clarity of raiding. Being apart of a winning successful guild should be recpected and an honor to be apart of. I can provide my 200%, work to the best of my abilies and show how enthusiastic raiding can be.
I currently have all different kinds of gear from season one pvp, to drops in BT and Hyjal, to crafted epics, sunwell trash, and even mats for sr gear and the knowledge to make several items.^missig hearts of darkness for sr gear:( I raid sunwell everyday in hopes for chest peice to drop and I am 3 sunmotes from making my gloves!! Still collecting for my ring.
I have vent and teamspeak and 4 headsets now, just incase one breaks or something, so I can talk and hear:)

I have several other 70s, and have been class lead, raid leader, and have been to every fight in the game but illidan. OH! and forgot I haven't been to any bosses in Sunwell:)
I have never cancelled any raids that i signed up for nor have i been late!! I am available almost 16 hours a day, I am a chick who has no life!!! haha

Thank You,
Euthanize