The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nicolia-Shadow Preist
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:38 pm 

Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest
1-The last guild I was in on SH was KMD aka Kiss My Darnassus. I left becuase they were not raiding or doing any guild participation events anymore. Other then that, Ive spent the past 2 years on other servers(Alexstrasza and Ghostlands) making it as far as SSC with my horde char. My primary focus for LK is this char now.
2- I have not played any other MMORPG
3- I know your guild does very well in end game/progression as my cousin is in your guild. Even though he introduced me to WoW when the game FIRST came out, we have never really raided or done anything together in this game.
4- Frozen Shadoweave set + some high end PvP gear. I'm mostly Kara. I dont carry alt gear for holy etc, my main focus is to become the best possible shadow priest I can be.
5- Like I said, my cousin Voltira, is in your guild and he can vouch for my WoW knowledge and desire to succeed/intensity to play LK and become REALLY good. I understand that your guild probably isnt raiding atm which is fine. My focus is to gear/prep up for LK and basically start from ground zero there and build an awesome charecter. I would love to be a part of TRS team to accomplish this goal and to help others as much as I can.