Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Handor Rogue
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:16 pm 

Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue
0: Handor/ Rogue type :P
1: Tod or Templars of Dawn, an RP guild of SH. One of the first guilds actually :P Left ToD to join Fallen Circle; a group of friends looking to experiance the end game content. After BC the guild kinda fell apart and many of the FC members scattered to other realms and other guilds looking to continue their quest in BC. Last i went back to my old family guild of ToD.
2: WoW was my first MMORPG and my last IMHO
3: Handor is my original character in SH and since then ive made a healer and a tank. Not much more needs to be said since many of you can guess after having created these classes Handor has been severely neglected. Its not very often im given the option of playing my rogue.
I love playing a rogue class, its most favored class and i have the most fun playing him. I would really like an excuse to be able to play him and experience the joy of playing him again. I love end game and excitement that comes with conquering a dungeon.
4: I played Handor to 70 running mostly dungeons to lvl and have fun. Passing alot of loots to friends when running with them and losing decent upgrades to pugs. i just never got much in respects to upgrades. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silver+Hand&n=Handor
5: Well I've certainly had raiding experiance and enjoy every bit of it. As far as friends in TRS. i would like to think im good pals with Sigmainhoc and few others know Handor/me from Fallen Circle and just all around having played for so long :P
6: *Deep Breath*