The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Blazin - Gnome Mage
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:01 am 

Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
1: In classic I stayed in Proven Morality(raiding guild of friends, formerly Shinobi Jutzu). I also attended a couple Left Overs raids, but wasn't a regular with them(I don't remember which team I was in, or if I was even in one >.< haha). I transfered with PM over to The Scryers right after BC, but the guild faced officer drama and eventually disbanded. The remaining members created Remnants of Fury which merged with Dawn of Twilight(present at server first Gruul kill). DoT then merged with Moskau(early SSC/TK/Gruul) and I stayed there until raiding came to a halt and friends left the guild. I then transfered back to Silver Hand and joined Not Quite Immortal(Full SSC/TK except Kael at the time). I played few months with NQI and I quit the game because of RL issues. I returned a few months later and left because they were way ahead of me on progression, so I joined Just Wipe It(MH except Archimonde/BT 'till Reliquary of Souls/a couple of bear mounts). The guild was disbanded after months of struggling raid attendance, the officers finaly cracked. I kept in touch with friends and began to play my mage a couple of months before Wrath and enjoyed it(I played a hunter for most of classic and BC, and also a resto druid). I liked my mage so much, I decided to play him Wrath. I've been in small friend guilds and raided ten mans/heroic achievements with them(five more 'till red proto :D). That about sums up all of my guilds.

2: I haven't played any MMO's previous of WoW, but I've played wow for about three years. I also played Starcraft and Warcraft 3 if those count :) .

3: I'd really like to join TRS because I've seen you guys around forever and it's nice to see a steady guild. I'd like to be a part of something like that and make some friends at the same time :D. Also, I have a long time friend in the guild.

4: My gear consists of ten man, heroics, and crafted items. Here's my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silver+Hand&n=Blazin. Oh yeah and don't look at my shoulders >.<. FOR SHAME! :(

5: I have a long time friend of about two and a half years in the guild, Junglebird. I'd like to pull a Power Rangers and reunite with him :D. He often times sings the Lion King to me in vent, and we take long strolls on the beach beside the sunset.

*Edit* I hope that's good enough, because I spent so long on it, it auto-logged me out and deleted my application so I had to re-do the entire thing :( . Thank you for reading :D.

Post subject: Re: Blazin - Gnome Mage
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 am 

Class: Warrior
PFFFTTTT I dont sing in vent..... :shock:

But yeah Blazin is a great guy and log time friend I definately /vouch for him!
I think he will definately make a good addition to TRS