The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WeeZeL Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 am 

1) Any old guilds you were a member of and why you left them. Please include any raid alliance you were part of as well.

I was a founding member and officer of Templars of Dawn. Left with other member of ToD to pursue end game raiding. We frounded Fallen Circle with member from Shadow's of dracolith(sp). I'm curently in Fallen Circle and am leaving for the same reason. I was a member of The Gathering a raiding alliance comprised of Fallen Circel, Morgantis, Wubby Smasher Union, and Sacred Phonix. After BC came out it seems the Gathering is being used alot less. I then joined TRS. Took a very long break due to burn out in december of last year.

2) Any previous MMORPGs you have played, and your level of experience in them.

I've play'd Star Wars Galaxies for about 6 monthes right when it came out and was a master house builder. I left the game because the crafting became more of a job and i never really cared for the PvE aspects of the game. I also played Horizons where i had a max level paladin, with other classes i was working up to make him a better tank. I left that game to play WoW. I've play'd the Final Fantasy MMORPG also and had fun in that game, left because i couldn't find a group to level with when i was on. Got a paladin up to 24 i belive.

3) Why you want to join TRS.

I would like to join TRS to get into the end game raiding and seeing end game content. I would aslo like to find a good group of people that are doing the heriocs. I also want to get back in playing with the friends i've made.

4) Give us an idea of your gear, including any resist or other alternative.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... d&n=Weezel

5) Anything else you feel would help us decide if TRS is right for you, and you are right for us.

I've know Jhaerith, and Skortaran(before he left WoW), we all level'd up together.

I'm a 426 armorsmith and 450 miner

Thank you for taking the time to look over my application. I hope to meet you guys soon.

WeeZ