The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Desiiaa - Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:35 pm 

Race: Draenei
Class: Priest
1: I've been a guest in TRS since early BC, but before that my Paladin (Hodana) was a part of Slane Baanrit. I think I recall leaving Slane to play Horde on another server with my husband. We played on Uther and were in a guild called Dreaded. I raided casually with them as a resto druid, but we're talking pre-BC. Dreaded eventually fell apart, and my husband and I took a break until BC came out.

2: I've given a few other MMO's a try, including Everquest II, and LoTR. I didn't last long in LoTR, but I played Everquest II for about a year. Honestly, I found myself mostly occupied with tradeskills in that game.

3: I've decided to give raiding a try because I like TRS and I know we really need more raiders, particularly a shadow priest which I can provide. You all know my husband, Saddil. It will be nice to be more involved in the game with him, and he can be a tremendous help for me (as he already is sometimes) in learning all the minute details I never wanted to know about the game. LOL I've raided with some of your alts in Karazhan with my priest and my paladin, and although I know there will be a learning curve for me I feel that I can be a competent player.

4: Unfortunately, I just hit level 80 last night and am currently wearing various quest rewards. I have some crafted gear and intend to see what else I can tailor for myself before the raid this evening if I get the chance to join you. I'll be able to tailor my own frost resist gear, which I hear is a requirement as well.

5: Anything useful has probably already been mentioned above...so here's some trivia.
Desiiaa is a tailor/enchanter.
Some of you might know my fondness for alts. I like to try all the classes, races and tradeskills. Druids and priests appeal to me most.
Hodana was the very first character I created when I started playing WoW, so I mostly just have a sentimental attachment to her (and she's my cook and fisherwoman).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 pm 

Race: Human
Class: Hunter
*waves*

awesome=cult entertainment
distractable=out of phase with reality

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:48 pm 
Raid Officer

Race: Human
*cheers and does a little celebration jig*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm 

Race: Draenei
Hi everyone,
I really regret to announce that I must withdraw my application to raid with you all. I'm a lil emotional right now about my husband's decision to leave, although I know it was the right thing for him to do...and certainly not a decision he took lightly or made quickly. But I'm sure it's not much of a surprise that I can't see myself continue on without him.

I really do appreciate the opportunity to raid with you for the last several weeks. It was an exciting challenge for me to attempt some new encounters and a big change of pace from my usual play style.

I am much more of a casual gamer, and I'd really like to have the opportunity to join in on the occasional raid when you have open spots available as a guest of the guild if you'll still have me. Perhaps when you all are doing alt runs on off nights or even need someone to fill a slot until Ulduar comes out, I would love to be considered for an invite. Unlike my husband, my character(s) aren't moving to another server. I really just don't think it is fair for me to be considered an applicant with the expectation of promotion since I am no longer willing to make that commitment.

You all have been kind and I appreciate it, and I hope that I can remain a guest of TRS.

~Desiiaa

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]