The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Aziatic-Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:02 am 

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
1. I have been in a few guilds since i started playing. I joined the Band of Brothers during BC while raiding Karazhan but the guild fell apart so i then moved to The Blacklist. While there, I raided up to Bloodboil. I decided to quit WoW until WOTLK came out. I then joined, The Merciless, but their raid schedule did not fit mine, as they were playing on east coast time and I am on the west coast.

2. I have not played any other MMORPG's.

3. I want to join TRS mainly because I love to raid. It makes the game more enjoyable when you finally down a boss the guild has been working on. I have only done 25 man sarth, and most of 25 man Naxx except for 3-4 encounters, one being saph and kel. TRS is clearing Naxx on a consistent basis and I would love to be able to join future raids in Ulduar and Icecrown and I feel that TRS would be a great place for me to experience that new content.

4. I have raided mostly as protection but have experience as ret and holy. I have a nice prot set, with mostly heroic epics and a few 25 man epics. My ret set consists of mostly heroic epics. My holy set consists of blues and heroic epics, as well as a few epics from raids. I do not have any resist gear, however I would happily farm the mats before any raid where they are needed. At the moment, I am currently ret, but I will try to log off in my holy gear.

5. I am very excited about applying to join TRS. I have heard great things about the atmosphere and the people I have talked to seem very friendly. On a side note, I read up as much as possible on boss fights before my first attempt, as well as, after multiple attempts to see if there is anything i can do, or any advice i can give the guild on how to improve the encounters toward our favor. I also do not mind respeccing holy and having that my main spec. I will spec anyway I can prove the most effective. I welcome constructive criticism on how i should spec, my gem choices, any mods i should have as well as anything else that would up my effectiveness as a raider. I am a strong believer in putting the guild first, because i would not be able to get the gear i have or be in a position to see first hand the encounters of high level raids. I come to every raid prepared with flasks food, and regeants. I feel it is a privilege to be raiding with one of the top guilds on Silver Hand.

I can be contacted in game or here, as I will be checking the forums often. I am on my pally all the time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much for your time on reviewing this application.