The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hodarlyn Warlock
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:51 pm 

Race: Human
Class: Warlock
1. I leveled with Exodars Millions from 1-80, I then began looking for a decent raiding guild and settled into Wisdom With Valor. I raided with them a few times but they lacked the experience and man power to raid successfully. I am in search of a new raiding guild.

2. WOW is the MMORPG I have played so far.

3. I would like to join TRS because of their reputation for raiding. I also would like a selection of guild members to do Heroics with and 10 mans on a slow day rather than pugging most of the group.

4. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Hodarlyn I currently have 11/17 that are epics two of which are my Valorous tier set. Self buffed I have 2100 sp and 27% crit rating. I also have the blue PvP, short my legs, and three pieces of which are epic.

5. I know that I would be an asset to TRS with my friendly personality and dedication to helping other guildies. I currently have a Holy priest friend, Xandi that has basically taught me everything i need to know about WOW, in the guild. I am more than willing to help out the guild in any way that I am useful for. My character also is able to make fish feasts and several other rare food buffs. Last but not least I am very confident that I could produce some solid DPS in Naxx and upcoming Uldar. I currently produce an average of 3k in Naxx heroic.