The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gautier , Mage
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:52 pm 

Race: Human
Class: Mage
1: A long time ago before BC I was in immortality til they fell apart on silverhand. Since then I have played many different characters with my fiancee , The lastest one has been my own guild from the server the scryers where I was leader but we fell apart due to not producing enough numbers for 25 mans. The only boss we didnt down was malygos we got stuck on phase 3.

2: I have played every standard MMORPG on the market (not a joke etheir). The most I was experienced with was Everquest 1/2 and Ultima Online.

3: My best friend is part of TRS and I would like to feel the people around put in as much work as I have. TRS seems to have a rep for it.

4: My gear isnt the greatest for this is my 3rd mage I have worked on and has barely been played compared to my Paladin on the scryers. I do have a couple purples , but since transferring I have done over 4 heroics as well as 3 raids to try my best to remedy the problem at hand. Here is a link to my most recent armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silver+Hand&n=Gautier

5: I am a great player who enjoys a good laugh. I work had and have high expectations for myself as well as others. I always commit 110% and believe in the greater good for the team. Sometimes one of the biggest flaws I have is my mouth but I believe in saying your weaknesses as well as your strengths so one can get a perspective on how you could fit in. I believe I can contribute alot to a raiding guild based on my personality type and willingness to Adapt and react quickly to situations. I appreciate the time you are taking in reading this and im available alot of the time due to being unemployed at the present time.

Last edited by Gautier on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Gautier , Mage
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 pm 

this is my guest and ive known him for over 9 years. he began playing mmos with ultima online, went to eq, daoc, star wars galaxies, horizons, eq2, wow and everything inbetween..., War ect

back in classic wow on silverhand he played Tyranox and was one of the better healer paladins i ever ran with (perhaps with a twinge of bias), he also played his first alt 60 mage Glacius. he played in BC but moved to a different server and there was clearing through most BC content out after some of the nerfs on horde.

i can speak to his skills as a player and he will have a very short learning curve for how we do things and how things need to be done. as long as he is challenged and engaged with the guild he wont be bored and we will have a great raider at our disposal. He is also very helpful and he pushes others to fulfill a higher potential when he knows how to.

he transfered to silverhand on saturday the 4th, and in that time has scrambled to put as many heroics and raid timers under his belt in an attempt to get upgrades to his gear for this app...at my encouragement he posted sooner rather then later. His gear is blues but as we all know his gear will sharply increase in quality in a very short amount of time...and unless i miss my guess it will be shorter then standard periods of gearing because of his drive and determination to do so.

I strongly back Gautier as an applicant because i know he can make all of our raids, would be happy to be there, would never quite be satisfied with his output, and would do what he could to improve our overall progression and guild health with his performance, levity, suggestions, and availability.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 pm 

Class: Mage
Im resigning as an applicant for I do not believe I am a good fit for the guild.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:12 pm 

Class: Druid
:(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 am 

Class: Hunter
imbrium wrote:
:(

Seconded.

awesome=cult entertainment