The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Eillannaess, Holy priest
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:36 pm 

Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest
1: Triumvirate on server Terrokar (The guild decided to recruit all new people due to trouble with 3drake Sarth long ago.)
Commotion (I left them because of the language they used over vent during raids.)
KMD (I am in this guild since someone I met after transferring here 2 weeks ago told me to join this guild. They are too big to get a good core group to raid since they cannot even get all Naxx done in 2 days.)

2: I used to play PSO Episode 1 and 2 on the gamecube. I got to level 168.
Diablo 2, played for many years and had 4 level 99 with epic gear.
Used to play FF11 till it got to the point that the gold inflation made it impossible to level. I was never the one to farm for gold. I did level many jobs and that is where I learn to heal well.
GuildWars, played this till I got bored with my max level war about a year ago.
I hop onto Scared 2 once in awhile. It is a lot like diablo 2 quest/leveling style.
Tried out Vanguard and LotRO. Vanguard had too many bugs and LotRO had next to no one on when I played.

3: I am looking for a guild that raids and progress far enough to get through all the content before new ones come out. Achievements would be nice, but I am here for a fun time in raids while still making through the instant and getting gear for the guild as a whole. I heard that this guild is one that meets that requirement and was pointed to apply.

4: I have gear from all raiding level at the moment. I have some pieces from malygos 25 and even sarth+2drakes. I also have an off-set for shadow that mixes some of my healing with hit to have hit cap. I will be looking to swap some of my gear for haste type in 3.1 since crit will kinda blow for healing as a priest.
Eillannaess's Armory

5: I always bring my own consumables to raids. I also show up about 15-30mins before first pull. I read up on new fights ahead of time to get an idea on what to expect since I need to know who will be taking damage and how much. Most of all, I am friendly and tend to be calm about things unless it gets out of hand. Excesses picking or chaining of insults gets annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:11 am 

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Alts: Hallgrim, Holy Priest
Thanks for your very impressive application.

I'll contact you in-game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm 

Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest
I am sorry to say this, but I will be unable to join the guild. I have decided to go to the gym more often and then play with my stepdad on his server when I am not raiding. So I will be going with a guild that has a bit earlier raid time since I live in the central time zone.

Good luck with your raiding and have fun in Uldar, whenever it comes out.