The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moz, Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 pm 

Race: Gnome
Class: Warrior
1: Old Guilds: Order Of Chaos (Original first guild ever Dispanded/server trans), Wartorn (old one with chad and auzies). Reckoning (basically Wartorn revamped), Wartorn (new), Team Evil (disbanded that was sad), Wartorn (again). I basically switched over to alliance for 2 reasons one was I had some RL friends over here and the 2nd was I did it to get away from my Paladin that people wanted me to play always.

2: Everquest (lvl 17 character), Everquest 2 (played every class to 20 highest was 32), Diablo 1.2 and soon 3 (got toons to hell), and WOW for the better part of 3-4 years now I have lost count, and I tried out Warhammer.

3: I have come to be friends with alot of you and believe I could greatly help the guild and be a good addition to the guild. I am normally a really nice very approachable person that is normally willing to do anything and I enjoy helping people. I would also like to see WOTLK content and accomplish cool feats like I use to do.

4: Tanking gear I am close to being Uncritable but it is mostly crafted gear and lacks high stam/good dodge/parry. My dps gear is also slowly Improving I made myself the crafted 2 handed mace and It seems every day I get more gear and higher dps but it is still only 1500-1600 dps as allot of my gear still sort of sucks. Note: I hit 80 a week or 2 ago and to lvl I grinded and quested.

5: I am friends with Nobu, Sig, Teg, Kyo and others (well I hope they consider me a friend LOL), I am a old Experienced raider going back to original raids like BRD....to BWL, to BT, and have done pretty much all old content raids. I am the type of raider that was around when you had to earn your spot and sit outside instances just for a shot at raiding. I try hard to improve my gear and learn from my mistakes and rarely make the same one twice. I also learn very fast and find myself to be a decent player and would be fine with DPS or tanking which ever helps the guild as a whole more is fine by me. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask me In game or vent and I look forward to grouping/raiding with you all if you will have me.]]]

Sincerely
Moz