The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sanguinius, Paladin
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:14 am 

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
1. Immortality on Silverhand which fell apart because of AQ40 lol. I've been in quite a few small guilds which I usually left due to no one ever being on to do anything.

2. Everquest 1/2, Warhammer, Star Wars Galaxies, Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy. The most experience I have is with EQ2.

3. I would like to join a guild that is focused on progression but still has fun doing it, and Kharn is here ;)

4. My Ret gear is mainly 80 blues and some epics from heroics etc. My tanking gear is fully epic (mostly from Naxx).

5. Kharn and my fiancee (Gautier) are in the guild.

Post subject: Re: Sanguinius, Paladin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 pm 

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silver+Hand&n=Sanguinius

heres a link to her armory page.

i know Sang from her days playing with immo when they were doing AQ 40. she played her rogue then and was quite good. she is a competent tank and is learning to do great dps with ret. Her gear may be somewhat lacking currently but gear comes quickly and she has the qualities as a player we are desperately looking for: awareness, understanding, aptitude, and adaptability. on 10 man runs where she and gaut are dpsing against eachother she matchs or beats his overall numbers, numbers that on our 3d runs made Gautier stand out as an applicant; i do strongly believe that Sang could achieve much the same with us as either a tank or dps.

Her work times do mean that she may not be able to make the first 30 minutes of wednesdays raid but friday would be free. the trade off between being on time versus quality and skill as a player and her willingness to show up and be available despite the delay is a good one imo. i believe that Sang deserves a chance to prove herself as an applicant, she was happy to come into our last friday 25 man naxx on maexna and stayed throughout even with the likelihood of her receiving loot was quite low.
not only does this help to display her desire to help the guild but also selflessness with her time and availability as well.

Post subject: Re: Sanguinius, Paladin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 am 

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Alts: Hallgrim, Holy Priest
We may need another tank. If your tank gear is sufficient for our current level of progression, we'd be interested in making you an applicant. However, I'd like to see your other set of gear first before making that offer, as we cannot afford to spend the time gearing people up if they're far behind the level of our main raiders.