The Rising Shadow dot com

Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thoronius, Ret Paladin
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 pm 

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Hi, My main is Thoronius. I created him 4 years ago on silverhand. I was with the Guild Legion of Layabouts a good while back, and have been with Knights of the Marianas for 1 1/2 years now. I played Morrowind forever ago, and have played every Blizz game to date. I am leaving Knights because they have slowly fallen apart the last few months. They were never a great raiding guild, but there 25 mans are filled with scrubs of late. They don't have the enthusiasm/want to put forth the effort like I do to beat end game content. Which brings me to why I want to join TRS. I have known about your guild for a long time now, and have always thought of you as one of the Premeire Guilds of silverhand. I want to progress to the end of this game, and I know with you this is possible. I want loot, why else would iI play this game, however, I do want to beat the hardest content in this game, and I know my groups gear is just as important as mine. I am never selfish, and always think of the betterment of my group (guild) before myself. I have full T7 25 man Naxx Ret gear, as well as 75% 25 man Naxx/25% 10 man Naxx holy/Prot Gear. I like to think of myself as a wild card always ready to swap to the three different talent trees Paladins have so we can accomplish our goals. I have played with Thoronius for 4 years now and know my class VERY well. My former guildy Carlucci is a recent addition to your guild, and he is the one who directed me to your website. I also have a Shadow Priest with 50% naxx 25 man/40% 10 man naxx, and 10% of upgrades waiting to happen :). I know the Priest class very well too. Basically, I want a guild I can call my home that I know has the same goals in mind that I do, and from everything I have read and know about your guild I know I am applying to the right place. I appreciate this opportunity, and hope to hear from you soon. Thoronius (Paladin) Tomidark (Priest)