Forums for The Rising Shadow Guild on the Silver Hand WoW Server
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ocyr, Resto Druid
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 pm 

Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
1. [Athenas Avatars] ~HELLSCREAM~
This was the first guild that I belonged to and raided with. I joined them in at the request of an officer friend to the guild leader
for a healing spot. The guild had 2 25 man raid teams, of which I belonged to the 2nd team. I left them in September 08 for a guild that
could accommodate my work schedule, which brought me to Silver Hand, and to...
[The Blacklist] ~SILVER HAND~
I raided with The Blacklist until January 09 when many of our core members left and morale tanked. Our GM disbanded the
guild shortly after and from that moment on I have remained without a guild.
2. [Lord of the Rings Online]
I played LotR for a short while, leveling a Dwarf Minstrel to 30. A big fan like many of the books, I enjoyed the game...however there was
very little interest among my friends and the time I'd invested in WoW was just too much to walk away from.
3. I understand that you guys have limited raid slots and aren't particularly looking at Resto Druids. However, I'm looking for a guild that can
offer me a chance to experience and enjoy end game content in any way. I know your guild has progressed quite well since WotLK came
out, and I would like to raid with a guild that is goal oriented and strives to complete as much of the content available like yours.
4. My gear is currently Naxx25, Naxx10 and a couple of Heroics. All of it is epic and currently gemmed and enchanted as much as my
pockets are deep. I am not Exalted with Sons of Hodir yet, but I'm working on it currently (5000/21000 or so) I own the Spirit-World
Glass and Talisman of Troll Divinity for ManaRegen and own Forethought Talisman and The Egg of Mortal Essence for Spellpower+ and
switch out depending on the raid encounter. The link to my PvE gear below:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... and&n=Ocyr

5. I would like to add to the ranks of your healers and be able to fill in on occasion when it requires. If you require me to fill in a more
permanent raid spot in the future, that would be fine as well. I understand that your guild is very serious about end game content and
the challenges it produces and would like very much to be a part of that.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Ocyr, Resto Druid
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 pm 

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Alts: Hallgrim, Holy Priest
Please contact me in-game.